- 12 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups, divided
- ¼ C. Vanilla Frosting (see below)
- 1-2 Tbsp. Cocoa Nibs
- 1-2 Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1-2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp. Ground Freeze-dried Raspberries
- ½ Soy-free Vegan Butter, softened
- 2 ½ C. Corn-free Powdered Sugar, plus more for garnish
- 3 Tbsp. Rice Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Make the vanilla frosting. In a mixing bowl, beat together ½ C. soy-free vegan butter and corn-free powdered sugar. Add the rice milk and vanilla and whisk to incorporate.
- Place ¼ C. frosting in a plastic sandwich bag and snip the tip to create a circular opening.
- Melt four Dark Chocolate Sun Cups over a double boiler and whisk until smooth. Pour the chocolate into another plastic sandwich bag and snip the tip.
- Decorate the Sun Cups as desired with piped frosting, melted chocolate and cocoa nibs. Additionally, a heart-shaped stencil may be used to dust the surfaces with cocoa powder, ground cinnamon or ground freeze-dried raspberries.