- 1 C. Gluten-free All-purpose Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1/3 C. Vegan Soy-free Butter Spread, softened
- 1 C. Brown Sugar
- 1 Small Ripe Banana
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 Chopped Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Separately, mix together the softened butter spread, brown sugar, banana and vanilla.
- Incorporate the dry and wet ingredients.
- Gently fold the chopped sun cups into the batter.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden on top.
- Allow the blondies to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Lift out by the parchment paper and cool on a rack for 5 more minutes before cutting.