- 1 ¾ C. Gluten-free Baking Flour
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/4 t. Baking Powder
- 1/2 t. Coarse Salt, plus more for serving
- ¾ C. Sunflower Butter
- ½ C. Brown Sugar, packed
- ½ C. Sugar
- ½ C. Apple Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
- Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups Minis
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a standard muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the remaining wet ingredients in a separate bowl before folding into the flour mixture.
- Using a small cookie scoop or two spoons, drop 1 ½ inch balls of dough into the wells of the prepared muffin tin and press to the sides to. Place one Sun Cups Mini into the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until just browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes before turning onto a cooling rack.