- ½ C. Creamy Sunflower Butter
- 2 tsp. Coconut Oil
- ¼ C. Puffed Millet
- 2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Hemp Hearts
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao Nibs
- 1 Tbsp. Flake Salt
- 6 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups
- Melt and whisk the sunflower butter and the coconut oil together over a double boiler.
- Combine the puffed millet, seeds, cacao nibs and flake salt in a shallow bowl.
- Place the Sunflower Butter Cups on a baking sheet.
- Spoon a tsp. of the sunflower butter mixture on the top of each cup and sprinkle with the dry mixture.