- 3 C. Rice Milk or Coconut Milk
- ½ C. Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Paste from ½ Vanilla Bean
- ½ C. Sunflower Butter
- 1 ½ tsp. Coconut Oil (optional, for texture)
- 6-8 Free2b Sunflower Butter Minis
- In a quart jar, whisk together the rice or coconut milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla bean paste.
- Place a lid on the mixture and chill overnight.
- Melt the sunflower butter and coconut oil (if using) in a double boiler. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the hot sunflower butter mixture into four dessert cups, enough to cover the bottom. Tip each cup and allow the mixture to coat one side. While tipped, chill the cups for about 15 minutes.
- Chop the Sunflower Butter Cups and set aside.
- Once the sunflower butter mixture has set, pour the chia pudding into the chilled cups and top with chopped Sunflower Butter Cups.