- Ground Freeze-dried Raspberries
- Ground Freeze-dried Blueberries
- Shredded Coconut
- Goji Berries
- Thin Orange or Lemon Slices, quartered
*This recipe may include potential allergens. If you have questions or would like to be advised about using an alternative ingredient, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove the Sunflower Butter Cups from their paper wrappers and place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Prepare the toppings in small dishes.
- Place them under a broiler momentarily, until just the surface of the cups is melted. Watch carefully, this happens fast.
- Remove the cups from under the broiler and immediately add toppings as desired.
- Place the sheet pan with the decorated cups into the freezer for about 5 minutes, until the surface resets.