- ½ C. Coconut Oil*
- ½ C. Maple Syrup
- ½ C. Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ C. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 5 C. Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2/3 C. Puffed Millet
- 1/3 C. Shaved Coconut*
- ¼ C. Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ C. Dried Fruits, such as raisins, cranberries, cherries
- 6 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, syrup, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, millet, coconut, seeds and dried fruit.
- Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture and stir until saturated.
- Spoon the granola onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly and pressing down firmly.
- Bake the granola for 30 minutes, until brown and crisped.
- Turn the bark onto a rack and allow it to cool completely before breaking into pieces.
*This recipe may include potential allergens. If you have questions or would like to be advised about using an alternative ingredient, please reach out to us here: https://free2bfoods.com/pages/contact-us