- 2 C. Rice Milk
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp. Ground Flax
- 2 ½ C. All-Purpose Gluten-free Flour
- ½ tsp. Cream of Tartar
- 1 ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups, chopped
- Add the first six ingredients to a blender and pulse to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredient mixture to the blender and pulse to incorporate.
- Bring a non-stick skillet to medium heat on the stovetop.
- Working a couple pancakes at a time, pour the batter into the skillet, making 4-inch rounds.
- Cook pancakes for 1-2 minutes until the edges begin to bubble. Flip and cook the bottom sides for 1 minute before transferring to serving plates.
- Top with chopped Sunflower Butter Cups and serve with warm sunflower butter or maple syrup.