- ¾ C. Oat or Coconut Yogurt
- ¼ C. Sunflower Butter, warmed
- ¼ C. Quick Berry Jam (see below)
- 2-3 Free2b Sunflower Butter Mini Cups, chopped
Quick Berry Jam
- 3 C. Berries (if strawberries, quartered)
- 1 C. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Puffed Millet
- Chia Seeds
- Hemp Hearts
- Cacao Nibs
- Combine the berries, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a gently boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 20-30 minutes, until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Pour the jam into two 8oz. lidded jars and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- Assemble the parfait in dessert cups with layers of yogurt, sunflower butter, jam and toppings, including Sunflower Butter Mini Cups.