- 2 ½ C. Crumbled Prepared Gluten-free Chocolate Brownies
- 1 C. Shredded Coconut*
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ C. Powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for dusting
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. Clove
- 1 ½ tsp. finely grated fresh ginger, more to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Bourbon, Rum or Apple Juice (more as needed)
- 10 oz. Free2b Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Coconut Oil*
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the crumbled brownies, shredded coconut and salt in a food processor and blend until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and dry spices.
- Add the grated ginger, maple syrup and bourbon, rum or apple juice to the mixture and pulse to incorporate. Add more liquid as needed to bring the mixture together.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop mounds of dough onto the parchment paper and chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a double boiler.
- Working one at a time with clean hands, roll each mound into a smooth ball. Dip in melted ganache and return to the lined baking sheet to set.
- Once the ganache has set, dust the truffles with cocoa powder.
*Recipe may include potential allergens. If you have questions or would like to be advised about using an alternative ingredient, please reach out to us here: https://free2bfoods.com/pages/contact-us