- 1 C. Teff Flour
- ½ C. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- ½ C. Water
- 1 C. Organic Cane Sugar
- ½ C. free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ C. free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups, chopped for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a seasoned 8-inch cast iron with a light coating of oil.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the teff flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Separately, whisk together the bananas, water and cane sugar.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients before folding in ½ C. chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared skillet.
- Bake for 35 minutes and allow to cool slightly before topping with chopped Sun Cups.