- ¼ C. Coconut or Rice Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Cane Sugar
- 5 C. free2b Chocolate chips
- 6 Tbsp. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread
- Ground Cinnamon and Cocoa Powder, for dusting
- Lightly prepare an 8x8 glass dish with oil and line with parchment paper.
- Combine the milk and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisking, heat the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the butter to the pan and melt to incorporate it.
- Place the chocolate chips in a large glass or metal bowl. Pour the hot milk mixture over top and allow it to rest (melt) on the countertop for 5 minutes before stirring and placing over an inch of boiling water (do not allow the bowl to touch the surface of the water). Once melted, whisk the ganache until smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate ganache into the prepared glass dish. Place in the refrigerator to chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Once the ganache is firm, lift out of the dish by the parchment. Cut into 1-inch cubes, dust with cocoa powder and cinnamon as desired.