- 4 Pkg. (1.5 oz.) Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups
- 1 Pkg. (4.2 oz) Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Mini Cups
- ½ C. Creamy Sunflower Butter
- ¼ C. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread, softened
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3/8 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 3/4 C. Corn-free Powdered Sugar
- Matcha Powder, for dusting
- In a large bowl, beat together the sunflower butter, butter spread, vanilla and salt until fluffy.
- Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag with a swirl tip.
- Pipe a small amount of frosting onto the tops of the Sunflower Butter Cups and Sunflower Butter Mini Cups.
- Just before serving, lightly dust the frosted cups with matcha.