- 1 ¾ C. Gluten-free All-purpose Flour
- ¾ C. Soy Free Vegan Butter Spread
- ½ C. Brown Sugar, packed
- ½ C. Sugar
- ½ C. Apple Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ C. Chopped free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Mini Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For food safety, spread the raw flour onto the baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Avoid browning.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl before folding in the flour and salt. Add chopped sunflower butter cups and incorporate.
- Spoon the batter into a serving bowl. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes before serving with a cookie dough scoop.