1 C. Rice Milk
1 Tbsp. Ground Flax Seeds
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
½ tsp. Cinnamon
Dash of Nutmeg
Dash of Clove
6 Slices Gluten-free Bread
Sliced Fruit: Oranges, Bananas, Kiwi, Strawberries and Blueberries
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the first 6 ingredients and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes until thickened.
2. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegan butter in a skillet.
3. Pour the milk mixture into a shallow dish.
4. One by one, coat each slice of bread evenly with the milk mixture and drop into the skillet. Crisp on both sides.
5. Spread each piece of French toast with Sunbutter. Slice fruit and arrange on the surface to create owl features. Make ears, wings and beaks out of circular and/or triangular shapes. Make eyes out of Sun Cups and more fruit. Pepitas and crispy rice cereal make great feathers!