Mini Sun Cups Ghosts
- 10 free2b Mini Sun Cups plus two, for melting/decorating
- 2 C. Aquafaba Fluff (recipe follows)
- Remove wrappers from Mini Sun Cups.
- Prepare a pastry bag with a ¼ inch round tip and using a rubber spatula, fill the bag with aquafaba fluff.
- To make the ghosts, pipe a 1 ½ tall swirl of aquafaba on top of each Mini Sun Cup.
- Using a skewer, place two small dots of melted chocolate to each swirl for eyes.
- Liquid from 1 can of garbanzo beans
- ½ C. Sugar, finely blended
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- Using a hand mixer, beat the bean liquid 10 minutes, until thickened and forming stiff peaks.
- Continue mixing the aquafaba, slowly adding the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the xanthan gum and mix for 1 additional minute.