½ cup sunflower seed butter
⅓ cup choice of sugar
3 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp choice of milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup gluten-free flour
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups Minis, as needed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add sunbutter, sugar, maple syrup, milk, salt, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Once mixed, add gluten-free flour and stir again.
- Divide dough into small equal pieces and place them on the baking sheet at 3 inches apart.
- Gently press 1-2 chopped Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups Minis on top of each cookie.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes.