For the sunbutter layer:
1 cup sunbutter
¼ cup maple syrup
⅓ cup coconut flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
For chocolate layer:
1/4 cup sunbutter
- Line a square pan with parchment and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sunbutter, maple syrup, coconut flour, salt, & vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and press sunbutter mixture into pan. Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- Once sunbutter mixture has set work on the chocolate later. In a bowl, mix Free2b Dark Chocolate Baking & Melting Wafers & sunbutter over a low setting stove. Mix as ingredients melt and are completely smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the sunbutter layer in the pan and spread evenly. Add Crunchsters Simply Sea Salt on top.
- Set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Once cool, cut into even squares and enjoy!