- 12 Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups
- Gluten-free, Vegan Graham Crackers, crushed
- Gluten-free Mini Marshmallows
- Flaked Sea Salt
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and turn on the broiler.
- Melt two sunflower butter cups over a double boiler or in a microwave (stir every 20 seconds until melted).
- Brush the melted sunflower butter cups onto the parchment paper and create a thin layer.
- Chop some of the remaining cups into halves and quarters. While the melted chocolate is still warm, place the remaining cups (whole and chopped) on top.
- Place the baking sheet under the broiler for 10 seconds, just long enough for the cups to warm and become glossy.
- Layer the marshmallows and crushed graham crackers on top of the warmed cups. Eat immediately, or chill for 20 minutes before breaking into pieces.