- 1 Tbsp. Mandarin Orange Zest
- ¼ C. Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Fine Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Allspice
- 1/8 tsp. Ginger
- 1/8 tsp. Clove
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 4 C. Allergy-friendly cereal
- 2 Tbsp. Seasoning Blend (above)
- 1 C. Free2b Baking & Melting Wafers
- 1 C. Gluten-free Pretzels
- 1 C. Dried Fruit
- ½ C. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Combine the cereal and seasoning blend in a large mixing bowl. Using clean hands, massage the mixture to coat before incorporating the wafers, pretzels, dried fruit, and seeds.
- Add more seasoning blend as desired.
I’m going to try this yummy recipe for my friends and myself.
Sounds and looks really good, can’t wait to try it out, thanks for sharing!