- 4 Tbsp. Ground Flax Seed
- 2/3 C. Warm Water
- 2 C. Rolled Oats
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 4 Large Ripe Bananas
- ¼ C. Maple Syrup or more to taste
- ¾ C. Free2b Baking and Melting Wafers
- Whisk the ground flax seed and warm water together in a bowl. Allow the mixture to thicken for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare four mini bread loaf pans (2x4) with oil and/or parchment paper.
- Place the oats, baking powder and salt in a food processor and pulse to chop (not blend). Add three of the bananas (in chunks) and the maple syrup. Continue to chop until just combined but not smooth.
- Fold the wafers into the batter and spoon it into the prepared pans.
- Split the fourth banana in half horizontally and then vertically. Lay a piece across the top of each mini loaf and bake for about 30 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- Allow the loaves to cool for 5-10 minutes before turning them out of the pans.