- 2 C. Pitted Dates, chopped and soaked in water for 30 min.
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Milk or reserved date liquid
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 16 Gluten-free Graham Crackers
- ½ C. Date Caramel (see above)
- Flaked Sea Salt
- 8 Gluten-free, Soy-free Giant Marshmallows
- 8 Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups
- To make the date caramel, drain the chopped dates. Place them along with the rice milk or reserved date liquid and vanilla extract in a food processor or a high-speed blender. Puree until smooth.
- Start a campfire (prepare roasting sticks) or turn on the broiler (prepare a baking sheet with foil).
- Roast or toast 8 giant marshmallows until golden, about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Spread each of the graham crackers with date caramel and sprinkle with flaked sea salt, then top with a Dark Chocolate Sun Cup.
- Arrange the layered crackers over the fire (covered in a hot cast iron skillet) or under the broiler (on the baking sheet) until the chocolate it just melted, about 30 seconds.
- Top the chocolate with the roasted or toasted marshmallows and top with a second graham cracker.