- 2 C. Pitted Dates, coarsely chopped and soaked in water for 30 min.
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Milk or reserved date liquid
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¼ C. Flax seeds
- ¼ C. Hulled Hemp Seeds
- ¼ C. Dried Cranberries
- ½ C. Golden Raisins
- ½ C. Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ C. Sunflower Seeds
- 1 C. Free2b Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 C. Shredded Coconut or Rice Cereal
- 1 Batch Date Caramel (see above)
- To make the caramel, drain the chopped dates. Place them along with the rice milk or reserved date liquid and vanilla extract in a food processor or a high-speed blender. Puree until smooth.
- Reserve half of the chocolate chips and combine all other dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the date caramel and incorporate.
- Scoop the mixture into small mounds on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt the reserved chocolate chips in a double boiler and whisk until smooth. Use a fork to drizzle the tops of the cookies with melted chocolate.
- Chill the drizzled cookies for 2 hours or overnight before serving.