- 1 Gluten-free Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- 2 Eggs (see brownie mix to confirm quantity)
- ½ C. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread (see brownie mix to confirm measurement)
- ¾ C. Prepared Raspberry Jam
- 12 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Mini Cups, for topping (wrappers removed)
- ¼ C. Ground Freeze-dried Raspberries
- ¼ C. Corn-free Powdered Sugar
- ½-inch Heart-shaped Paper Stencil
- Bake the cupcakes according to package directions and allow them to cool completely.
- Using a melon baller, scoop a hole in the top of each brownie.
- Dust the scooped cupcakes with powdered sugar and set aside.
- Working one at a time, place the heart-shaped paper stencil on the top of the unwrapped Mini Cups and dust with ground freeze-dried raspberries. Carefully lift the template with a toothpick.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp. raspberry jam into the center of each hollowed cupcake and set a raspberry-dusted Mini Cup on top.