- 2 C. Aquafaba Fluff (see below)
- ½ C. Sunflower Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Melted Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread, plus more for the dish
- 5 ½ C. Gluten-free Crispy Rice Cereal
- 4 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups, chopped for topping
- ¼ C. Gluten-free Pretzels, for topping
- Liquid from 1 can of garbanzo beans
- ½ C. Baking Sugar, or finely blended cane sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¾ tsp. Xanthan Gum
- Prepare an 8x8 baking dish with butter spread or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the sunflower butter and melted vegan butter spread. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the bean liquid for 10 minutes, until thickened and forming stiff peaks. Continue mixing, slowly adding the sugar and vanilla extract. Add the xanthan gum and mix for 1 additional minute.
- Fold the aquafaba fluff into the sunflower butter mixture. Add the rice cereal and stir to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with pretzels and chopped Sunflower Butter Cups before gently pressing down until the surface is smooth.
- Allow the treats to rest at room temperature until set before cutting.