- 2 C. Gluten-free Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- ½ C. Butter, melted
- ¼ C. Cane Sugar
- 24 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Mini Cups
- 1-2 Pints Fresh Raspberries
- Corn-free Powdered Sugar
- Fresh Mint Leaves, for garnish
- Prepare a mini muffin tin with paper liners and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cups, gently pressing to the bottom and sides. Place one Dark Chocolate Mini into the center of each.
- Bake the cups for 8-10 minutes, until the crust is set. Allow the baked cups to rest in the tin for 5 minutes before lifting.