- 2 C. Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 C. Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 C. Light Brown Sugar, packed
- ½ C. Soy-free Vegan Butter, softened
- 2/3 C. Coconut Yogurt*
- 3 C. Gluten-free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 C. Free2b Baking & Melting Wafers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x5 loaf pan with oil and parchment paper.
- In a 3 qt. stockpot over medium heat, combine the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and salt. Whisking, cook the pumpkin mixture for about 5 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Add the cane sugar, brown sugar and soy-free vegan butter to the pot. Whisk to incorporate.
- Once the butter has melted, whisk the coconut yogurt into the pumpkin mixture.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stirring the pumpkin mixture, slowly add the dry ingredients.
- Fold the Baking & Melting Wafers into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, ¾ full.
- Place the loaf on the middle rack and bake for 40-45 minutes until the tops are cracked and golden, and a knife comes out clean.
*Recipe may include potential allergens. If you have questions or would like to be advised about using an alternative ingredient, please reach out to us here: https://free2bfoods.com/pages/contact-us