- ● 4 ears of corn; husked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ cup Crunchsters BBQ Mung Beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 fresno chili; minced
- 1 red thai chilis; minced
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 scallion; chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup salted butter; softened
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Start the butter by heating the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chilis, garlic, scallion, and dried oregano. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the ingredients from the pan and place in a small bowl. Cool at room temperature for 25 minutes. Add the softened butter and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes, onion powder, and paprika.
- Use a brush to completely coat the corn with the seasoned olive oil. Make sure the corn is fully coated and add to a large cast iron skillet. Pour any leftover oil over the corn.
- Bake the corn for 15 minutes then flip to the other side, baking for another 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Spread your desired amount of butter on the corn and sprinkle the mung beans over top.
recipe courtesy of Emily at Mood Food Recipes