- Gluten-free Graham Crackers
- 3 Ripe Bananas, frozen
- ½ tsp. Vanilla
- Splash of Coconut or Rice Milk
Magic Chocolate Shell
- ½ C. Refined Coconut Oil*
- 1 C. free2b Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- Pinch of salt
*This recipe contains coconut. If you have questions about this recipe or would like to be advised about using an alternative ingredient, please send an email to hey@free2bfoods.
- Whisking, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips in a double boiler. Keep warm over low heat.
- Add nice cream ingredients to a high-powered blender and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Chill for 30-60 minutes for firmer nice cream.
- Scoop the mixture over graham crackers in chilled dessert bowls.
- Drizzle the magic chocolate shell over the nice cream and enjoy immediately.