- 1-2 Apples, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Orange Juice
- 6 free2b Sun Cup Minis, coarsely chopped
- ½ C. free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread
- ¼ C. Sunflower Seed Butter
- Toss the apple slices with the fresh orange juice to prevent browning. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler with half of the butter spread. Repeat (separately) with the sunflower seed butter.
- Arrange the apple slices on a serving platter with the chopped Sun Cups on top.
- Drizzle the “nachos” with melted chocolate and sunflower seed butter.
- Serve immediately.