- 1 C. free2b Chocolate Chips
- 7 Tbsp. Soy Free Vegan Spread, softened
- ½ C. Organic Cane Sugar
- ¾ C. Rice Milk
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and vegan spread over medium heat.
- Stir the sugar into the chocolate mixture and whisk until dissolved.
- Whisking, slowly incorporate the milk until the mixture is thickened.
- Whisk in the vanilla, cinnamon, salt and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Serve over frozen dessert, fresh fruit, or both!