- 5 ½ C. Gluten-free Crispy Rice Cereal
- 2 C. Aquafaba Fluff (see below)
- ½ C. Sunbutter
- 2 Tbsp. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread, melted
- 3 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- ½ C. Free2b Chocolate Chips, melted for topping
- Liquid from 1 can of garbanzo beans
- ½ C. Sugar, finely blended
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp, Xanthan Gum
- Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with butter or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the Sunbutter, vegan butter spread and cocoa powder before folding in the aquafaba fluff (see below).
- Add the rice cereal and chocolate chips. Stir to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and gently press down until the surface is smooth.
- Allow the treats to rest at room temperature before cutting into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the bean liquid for 10 minutes, until thickened and forming stiff peaks.
- Continue mixing the aquafaba, slowly adding the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the xanthan gum and mix for 1 additional minute.