- 4 oz. Free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp. Cane sugar (optional)
- 3 Cups Rice or Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for garnish
- ¼ tsp. Peppermint Extract
- 8 Free2b Mint Cups
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the chocolate chips and sugar together (if using).
- Add the milk one cup at a time, heating and whisking between additions.
- Add the cocoa powder and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the peppermint extract and remove from heat.
- Pour the hot chocolate into 4 mugs and serve with two Mint Cups each. Drop them in and stir!