- 2 Large Apples, thick sliced
- 1 Banana, sliced
- Fresh Blueberries and Raspberries
- ½ Fresh Lemon
- 4 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups
- 4 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cup Minis
- Flower-shaped Cookie Cutters
- Wooden skewers
- To stop the apple slices from browning, rub them on all sides with the lemon half before cutting them into flower shapes.
- Stack the fruit to create flowers. Use toothpicks to tack the pieces together.
- Place the fruit flowers, Sun Cups and Sun Cup Minis onto the tips of the skewers. To keep them upright, place them in a vase.