• 3 C. Crushed ice
• 1 C. Rice Milk
• ½ C. Brewed Coffee, cold
• 2 Dark Chocolate Sun Cups
• 1 Tbsp. Sun Butter
• 2 Tbsp. Free2b Chocolate Chips
• 1 tsp. Soy Free Vegetable Shortening
1. Add the ice, rice milk and brewed coffee to a blender.
2. Using a double boiler or a microwave, melt together the Sun Butter, chocolate
chips and vegetable shortening. Whisk and allow to cool slightly before adding
to the blender.
3. Add the Sun Cups to the blender and blend the mixture until smooth.
4. Pour into chilled glasses to serve.