We put together this delicious recipe just for you! Brownies are often ridden with allergens from wheat to eggs to nuts to dairy. So we decided to make a delicious brownie free from common allergens. We doubled on the chocolate on this one too!
These brownies are peanut-free, tree nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, egg-free, corn-free, coconut-free, mustard-free, sesame-free
- 1 C. Teff Flour
- ½ C. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- ½ C. Water
- ¾ C. Organic Cane Sugar
- ½ C. free2b Chocolate Chips
- ¼ C. free2b Chocolate Chips, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the teff flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Separately, whisk together the bananas, water and cane sugar.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients before folding in ½ C. chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes and allow to cool slightly before topping with remaining chocolate chips.