- 1 C. Free2b Chocolate Chips
- 6 Free2b Dark Chocolate Mint Cups
- ¼ C. Corn-free Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Small Shamrock-shaped Cookie Cutter
- Small piece of Craft foam, 1-inch thick, soft and dense
- Craft Knife
- Waxed Paper, cut into 3-inch strips
- Double Boiler
- Paper Towel Tube, cut in half lengthwise (optional)
- Plastic Freezer Bag
- Trace the shamrock shape onto the surface of the foam and cut it out with a craft knife. Set aside with the waxed paper strips.
- Place one inch of water in a double boiler. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat. Stirring, melt the chocolate chips.
- Dip one side of the cut foam into the melted chocolate, just coating the surface. Picking up more melted chocolate as needed, stamp the shape onto the waxed paper strips.
- Fill the corner of a plastic freezer bag with the remaining melted chocolate and cut a tiny hole in the tip.
- Pipe stems onto each stamped shamrock.
- If a curled shamrock is desired, transfer the stamped and piped waxed paper strips inside the cut paper towel tubes. Place them in the refrigerator to chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Dust the Dark Chocolate Mint Cups with powdered sugar, if using and pipe a small dot of melted chocolate on top of each.
- Once the chocolate shamrocks have chilled and set completely, gently peel them off and place one on the top of each cup. Enjoy immediately.