- 8-12 Fresh, Whole Strawberries
- 6 oz. Free2b Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ C. Vanilla Frosting (recipe follows)
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate ships in the microwave or using a double boiler.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate, leaving ¼ of the berry exposed at the top.
- Place the strawberries onto the parchment paper.
- Chill for 10 minutes, until the chocolate is set.
- Make the frosting and fill a pastry bag with a small round tip.
- Pipe the frosting onto each strawberry to create bowties and buttons.
- ½ C. Soy-free Vegan Butter, softened
- 2 ½ C. Corn-free Powdered Sugar, plus more for garnish
- 3 Tbsp. Rice Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a mixing bowl, beat together ½ C. soy-free vegan butter and corn-free powdered sugar.
- Add the rice milk and vanilla.