- ¾ (308g) Sunbutter
- 8 oz. free2b Chocolate Chips
- ¾ Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread, at room temperature
- 3 ½ Corn-free Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 C. milk
- 12 free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups
- Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- To make the “suntella frosting,” melt together the Sunbutter and Chocolate Chips using a double boiler or a microwave. Whisk to fully incorporate. Reserve 2 Tbsp. for drizzling (set aside) and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the “suntella” with the room temperature butter spread. Slowly add the powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Add the milk as needed to reach the right consistency.
- Using a piping bag, top each Sun Cup with frosting.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and drizzle with the reserved ganache.