- 4 C. Pre-made Gluten-free Granola
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- ½ C. Melted Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread
- 1 C. Pitted Dates, soaked in water for 30 min.
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut or Rice Milk
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 C. free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread, solid
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- To make the crust, add the granola, brown sugar and vegan butter spread in a food processor and blend until fine.
- Divide the granola mixture into the wells of the prepared muffin tin and press it to the bottoms. Using a narrow shot glass, create a dent (for the caramel) in the center of each crust. Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- To make the caramel, drain the dates. Place them along with the coconut or rice milk and vanilla extract in a food processor or a high-speed blender. Puree until smooth.
- Once the crusts have cooled, spoon the caramel evenly into the center of each.
- Whisking frequently, melt the chocolate and vegan butter spread together in a double boiler until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate ganache evenly over the caramel and fill the wells. Chill the cups for 1 hour before turning out of the tin.