- 1 ¼ C. free2b Foods Chocolate Chips
- ½ C. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Vegan Butter Spread
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Shaved Coconut* (optional)
- Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries
Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
- 5 oz. Graham Crackers, finely ground
- ¼ C. plus 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 C. Vegan Butter Spread, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
*This recipe calls for coconut. If you have questions about this recipe or would like to inquire about an alternative ingredient, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8" x 8" square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the graham crackers, brown sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a blender until fine.
- Add the melted butter spread and the vanilla extract. Blend to combine.
- Press the mixture into the prepared square pan.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes and then allow it to cool completely.
- In a glass mixing bowl, combine the chocolate chips, SunButter and vegan butter spread. Stirring intermittently, melt the mixture in the microwave.
- Add the vanilla extract to the mixture and incorporate.
- Pour the mixture onto the cooled crust and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle the shaved coconut (if using) onto the surface.
- Chill the bars in the pan for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with fresh blueberries and strawberries and cut to serve.