Cookie Dough Layers:
- 1 C. Sunflower seed Butter
- 2/3 C. Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 ½ C. Cassava Flour
- ¼ C. Free2b Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Chip Nice Cream:
- 6 Ripe Bananas, frozen
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the first three ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add the flour and blend until a dough with pea-sized clumps forms.
- Scatter 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips into the bottom of a 9x9 square baking dish. Press ½ of the dough on top and set aside.
- Add the frozen bananas and vanilla to a high-powered blender and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Spoon the chocolate chip nice cream on top of the cookie dough layer and smooth the surface.
- Chill the nice cream for at least 2 hours before pressing the second half of the cookie dough onto the frozen top.
- Scatter the remaining chocolate chips onto the top layer of dough and press them into the surface.
- Chill the dish for an additional hour before lifting the nice cream out by the parchment paper. Cut into square sandwich bars and serve immediately.