- 1/3 C. Sunflower Seed Butter, divided
- 1 C. Gluten-free Granola, blended
- 7 oz. Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk*
- 1 C. Free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ C. Chopped Toasted Sunflower Seeds
- ½ C. Shredded Coconut*
- ½ C. Shaved Coconut*
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Melt the sunflower seed butter and incorporate the blended granola.
- Spoon the mixture into a non-stick 8 x 8 baking pan and spread the mixture evenly across the bottom.
- Assemble the bars in alternating layers. Start by drizzling about 2 oz. of the sweetened condensed coconut milk over the sunflower butter mixture. Sprinkle with a layer of sunflower seeds, followed by a layer of shredded coconut, a layer of shaved coconut and a layer of chocolate chips. Repeat until all the ingredients are used. Finish with the last drizzle of sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- Bake the bars for 15-20 minutes until the middle is set and the edges begin to brown.
*Please note that this recipe contains coconut. If you have questions about this recipe or if you’re looking for an alternative ingredient to coconut, please email us at email@example.com