- 12 Gluten-free Graham Crackers, plus more for crushing and sprinkling
- 12 oz. Free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Liquid from 1 can of garbanzo beans
- ½ C. Cane Sugar, finely blended
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- Melt the chocolate chips in a glass bowl, using the microwave (1-2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute).
- Make the aquafaba fluff. Using a hand mixer, beat the bean liquid 10 minutes, until thickened and forming stiff peaks.
- Continue mixing the aquafaba, slowly adding the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the xanthan gum and mix for 1 additional minute.
- Place a spoonful of aquafaba fluff on top of each graham cracker.
- Spoon melted chocolate over the aquafaba fluff.
- Allow the moonpies to set at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the tops with crushed graham crackers.