- ½ C. SunButter
- 1/3 C. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ¾ C. Cassava Flour
- Gluten-free Graham Crackers, sized 2-inches squared
- 12 oz. Free2b Chocolate Chips
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the first three ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add the flour and blend until a dough with pea-sized clumps forms.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place each one between two graham crackers.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Dip each Sun Butter Graham Sandwich into the melted chocolate and place on the parchment paper.
- Allow the sandwiches to chill or rest in a cool, dry place until the chocolate is set.