- 1 C. Teff Flour
- ½ C. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- ½ C. Water
- ¾ C. Organic Cane Sugar
- Electric Non-stick Donut Maker
- Cooking Spray (as needed)
- 10 oz. Free2b Baking and Melting Wafers
- 1 ½ Soy-free Vegan Butter Sticks, softened and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Rice Syrup
- Free2b Baking and Melting Wafers
- Allergy-friendly Chocolate and Rainbow Sprinkles
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the teff flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
- Separately, incorporate the mashed bananas, water, and cane sugar.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and incorporate.
- Heat a non-stick electric donut maker and prep it with cooking spray, as needed.
- Pour the batter into a sealable freezer bag and snip the tip. Working in batches, pipe the batter into the wells of the donut maker. Once indicated by the auto-timer, turn the donuts out of the wells and cool them on a rack.
- Melt all the glaze ingredients together in a double boiler and whisk until smooth. Set aside and keep warm.
- Dip the top of each donut in the warm glaze, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl. Place them back on the rack and add sprinkles as desired.
- Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.