Sunflower Butter Layer
- 3 ¼ C. Gluten-free Rolled Oats
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt, or to taste
- 2/3 C. Sunflower Seed Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Date Syrup
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Milk
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper Sheets
- 10 oz. Free2b Baking and Melting Wafers
- 1 Tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil or Soy-free Vegetable Shortening
- ½ C. Dried Cranberries
- ½ C. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Prepare a 12x16 inch baking sheet (half sheet) with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- Place the oats in a food processor and blend to a fine texture. Add the cinnamon (if using) and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Add the sunflower butter, date syrup and vanilla to the food processor. Pulse, then add rice milk as needed to form a damp, crumbly mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and press down evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double boiler and spread evenly over the baked sunflower butter layer. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Chill for 1 hour before breaking into pieces and serving.