- 6 oz. Free2b Chocolate Chips
- Fresh fruit, such as mandarin orange slices, blueberries, raspberries and kiwi
- Dry toppings, such as chia seeds, shredded coconut, cocoa nibs, and crushed gluten-free graham cracker
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Slowly melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and whisk until smooth.
- Using toothpicks, dip each piece of fruit into the melted chocolate and then into a dry topping.
- Place the dipped fruit on the parchment paper. Chill in the freezer for 30-60 minutes before serving.