- 1 ¾ C. Gluten-free Baking Flour
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/4 t. Baking Powder
- 1/2 t. Coarse Salt, plus more for serving
- ¾ C. Non-hydrogenated Soy Free Shortening, plus 1 Tbsp, divided
- ½ C. Brown Sugar, packed
- ½ C. Sugar
- ½ C. Apple Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
- ¾ C. Free2b Baking & Melting Wafers divided
- 1 Pint Fresh Raspberries
- Powdered Sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a mini muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Reserving 1 Tbsp. shortening, combine the remaining wet ingredients in a separate bowl before folding into the flour mixture. Add ¾ C. baking wafers and incorporate.
- Using a small cookie scoop or two spoons, drop 1 ½ inch balls of dough into the wells of the prepared muffin tin. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until just browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool in the muffin tin.
- Top each cookie cup with 1-2 fresh raspberries and dust the tops with powdered sugar.