- 1 ¼ C. free2b Chocolate Chips
- ½ C. Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Shortening
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Silicone mold
- Wooden or Paper Sticks (optional)
- In a glass mixing bowl, combine the chocolate chips, Sunflower Seed Butter and shortening. Stirring intermittently, melt the mixture in the microwave.
- Add the vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the silicone mold, filling the wells almost to the top.
- If using, place the sticks in each well.
- Chill the mold for 30-60 minutes, until set. Remove each chocolate meltaway from the mold.